Terms and conditions of access
- The Website is provided on an “as available” basis and I-MED will not be liable if the Website or any part of it is unavailable for any period. We may, acting reasonably (with or without notice to you) temporarily suspend access to the Website or indefinitely close down the Website at any time.
- We do not represent, warrant or undertake that this Website will be error, defect, “bug” or “virus” free.
- We may in our sole discretion temporarily suspend your access to the Website for reasons such as upgrades or modifications, or otherwise restrict your access to and use of the Website where we consider it reasonably necessary.
- If we reasonably form the view that your conduct may amount to a breach of any law, we may without notice to you refer your conduct to relevant regulatory authorities including, without limitation, State or Australian Federal Police and the Australian Information Commissioner.
- The Website contains information and material intended for use by users in Australia only. Any use contrary to this is at your own risk and, to the extent permitted by law, we disclaim all and any liability to you or any third party for such use.
- The Website does not contain medical advice unless expressly stated. If you are a patient and require urgent medical attention, please do not use our patient online booking system and instead please call our clinics directly. If it is a medical emergency, please call 000.
- The Website may contain links to external websites that are not operated by us or our related bodies corporate. The links are provided for your convenience only. We are not responsible for the information contained in links from the Website or to other websites.
Intellectual Property and Confidential Information
- The entire contents and design subsisting in, relating to or arising out of the Website and available through or in connection with the Website including, but not limited to, copyright, logos, trade marks, designs, text, graphics, images, information, applications and other files and their selection and arrangement (“Website Content”), are the intellectual property of I-MED, our content providers or our licensors with all rights reserved.
- You warrant that all information and data provided by you to us through the Website (including any part of the customer registration process) or otherwise is true, accurate, complete and up to date, and you have and will comply with all relevant laws relating to your use of the Website.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we are not liable to you for any direct or indirect consequential loss or damage rising in any way out of the use or interpretation of any imaging reports or test results available via the Website.
Address: Privacy Officer, I-MED Radiology Network, Level 5, 24 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000